- Cookies and Similar Technologies Policy
This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as the case may be, on the websites and applications operated by SC VIP EVENTS SRL, with the registered office in Bucharest, 1 Intrarea Sevastopol Street, District 1 (hereinafter referred to as “THAIco Spa”).
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- running the site
- analyzing the site visitors’ behavior
This policy is supplemented by the THAIco Spa policy on general data protection, which can be found here, and by the website’s Terms and Conditions, which can be found here, which we encourage you to read, as they include useful additional information, including information on the THAIco Spa data protection officer, all the purposes for which THAIco Spa processes data, your rights, as well as their exceptions and limitations etc.
Adequate data protection is an important objective for THAIco Spa. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible concerning THAIco Spa’s approach to the matter. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- What are cookies?
The cookie is a small file comprised of letters and numbers that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through the request issued by the user terminal to a THAIco Spa server or to a third party server.
- What are cookies used for?
Mainly, these files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and to present the content in a relevant way that is tailored to the user’s preferences.
Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts made by THAIco SPA to provide services tailored to the user’s preferences.
- What kinds of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and persistent. The latter are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or until the user closes the application. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s terminal for a period determined by the cookie’s parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- How are cookies used by this site?
A visit on this site may place cookies for the following purposes:
- Cookies strictly required for website performance
- Visitor analysis cookies
- Advertising cookies
Strictly necessary cookies and/or similar technologies are essential to the proper functioning of the website, being placed on your device when accessing the website or following website actions, as the case may be. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
Other categories of cookies have the roles indicated in section 11.
- Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
Cookies and other similar technologies in themselves do not request personal information in order to be used and in many cases do not even personally identify the internet users. However, there are situations when personal data can be collected by cookie use to facilitate some functions for the user or to offer a browsing experience tailored to the user’s preferences. Such cookies are encrypted in a manner that makes the access of unauthorized persons impossible.
- Blocking cookies
If you want to block cookies, some site functionality will be stopped; this may cause some malfunctions or errors in the use of our site.
If you agree to these limitations and want to block cookies, follow the instructions below:
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
Choose your browser from the list below to display the instructions you need to follow after opening the browser.
The links above do not belong to THAIco SPA websites. THAIco SPA is not responsible for their content.
- Managing your cookie preferences
Generally, an application used to access web pages allows cookies and/or similar technologies to be saved on the terminal by default. They are stored for the periods described in the table in section 11 below. These settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic cookie administration is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed whenever cookies are sent to his or her terminal.
- Why are cookies and/or similar technologies important to the Internet?
Similar cookies and/or technologies are a central focus of the Internet’s efficient operation, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience that is tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies can make some sites or parts of sites unusable.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – in compliance with the legislation in force – but that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests, as highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require the authentication of a user through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – product and service categories
- Offers tailored to users’ interests
- Saving passwords
- Keeping child protection filters for content on the Internet (family mode options, safe search functions)
- Limiting ad frequency – limiting the number of displays of an ad for a particular user on a website
- Providing relevant advertising to the user
- Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (e.g., search engines, directly from other websites etc.). Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
- Security and confidentiality issues
In general, browsers have built in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, expiration periods, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
- Customize browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level for your cookie security.
- If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates for the storage of your browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting the browser to delete individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access websites that place cookies and delete any visitor information at the end of the browsing session.
- Additional useful links and information
If you want to learn more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
For more details, see our data protection policies, as well as the user preferences management guides and deactivation options offered by the companies that manage these services, as the case may be.
Purpose: Web analytics
Google Maps API
Goal: Delivery points and estimated delivery near the user by reverse geocoding